V380 Pro for PC is a video monitoring application that controls the activities of IP cams. Utilizing this application, you can see live streaming of security cams that are installed at the home, office, or some other spot. It shows a Live HD review of the cam directly on smartphones with the assistance of internet connectivity. This application doesn’t support customary security cams. It just manages Wi-Fi cams.
The V380 Security Camera application lets you utilize your mobile phone, laptop, and PC as a controller. You can distantly screen video from your PC and Mac PC varying. It lets you see live video whenever, anywhere. You can likewise do a ton of things with this application. Much the same as you can catch photographs in live video and save them on your device. Its zoom option lets you watch recordings and photographs all more clearly.
DOWNLOAD V380 PRO FOR WINDOWS 10/8/7
V380 Pro isn’t authoritatively accessible for PC devices. Yet, Android Emulator can help in this. In case you need to utilize administrations of V380 Pro for PC too then you should install an Android Emulator. Adhere to the directions provided beneath to install V380 Pro on PC and Laptop devices.
To start with, Download the Android Emulator (Nox App Player) on the PC.
- Install the Nox Emulator simply like other PC programming software.
- When it gets installed, Run Nox on PC.
- From the home screen, click on the Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter your current or new Google Account to activate Google Services.
- After entering the Google Account you will see the primary interface of PlayStore.
- Search V380 Pro in PlayStore.
- Select the V380 Pro App from the search result.
- Click on the Install catch and stand by until it gets installed.
It will then start installing V380 Pro for your PC. After complete installation, click Open to utilize V380 Pro for PC. Presently by using the application on PC, you can control IP cams from Windows PC.
DOWNLOAD V380 PRO FOR MAC
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac.
- Run the BlueStacks Emulator.
- It will request a few subtleties for its advancement. Enter Language, Date/Time, WiFi, Google Account.
- Post entering the details you will be diverted to the fundamental screen of BlueStacks.
- From the main screen click on the My Apps Tab.
- Select System Apps>> Google PlayStore.
- Post seeing PlayStore Interface. Search V380 Pro in it.
- Select the V380 Pro App and hit the Install button.
After complete installation, click open to utilize V380 Pro for Mac.
FEATURES OF V380 PRO
Here are the fundamental key highlights of the V380 Pro application.
- Remote Monitoring: View Live HD video of IP cam on the application distantly. It gives HD quality up to 1080p.
- Voice Talkback: It upholds Voice Talkback. Clients can do two-way communication simply like Walkie Talkie or Intercom.
- Device Sharing: This application permits clients to share the gadgets. It implies you can see the video together.
- Movement Detection Alarm: It tells promptly at whatever point it identifies a movement in the cam video. It incorporates the human face and motion detector feature.
- Video Recording and Playback: All live recordings are recorded. With Playback include, clients can see any past video of the cam.
- Cloud storage: This application additionally gives its own distributed cloud storage services. In any case, this service is for premium clients. You need to buy it per month or year.
- Why isn’t my camera working?
Ensure that the power connector is associated with your V380 IP Camera and that the force is turned on. Watch that the IR LED night mode location is working by covering the camera focal point with your hand and hanging tight for a ‘click’ sound, showing the camera has changed among day and night modes.
- Why isn’t my camera interfacing with my organization?
Ensure that both Wi-Fi and Ethernet arrangement strategies have endeavored. If the two strategies are ineffective, it could be an issue with your switch’s security settings.
- The camera cannot interface with WiFi or WiFi connection is unstable?
- From the camera “Network Settings” page, verify whether the camera can see your router, and verify whether your telephone or other wireless devices can connect with your router, additionally check the Wifi signal strength, if the Wifi signal is extremely low, log in to your remote switch and change the Wifi mode to improve signal strength.
- Utilize a Wireless extender to expand the Wi-Fi coverage if it is excessively far.
- Ensure DHCP is empowered on the Wi-Fi switch. Switch off the AP Isolation mode, turn off the Wireless Access Control or Mac Address Filtering.
- How does the microSD/SDHC Card recording work?
After inserting the TF card, reboot it. If the memory card storage size is lower than 800M, won’t record. When the camera is recording, storage size left around 400M, start to remove the oldest video film.
- My camera has stopped working, has the firmware got corrupted?
If your camera stops work because of the firmware issue, you can fix this by manually redesigning its firmware.
Format your TF card to FAT32, then put the right firmware to the root folder of the TF card and insert it into the camera. Press the reset button don’t release and interface the force connector, following 5 seconds, the camera’s LED begins to flick, discharges the reset button, presently the camera is updating its firmware. The process takes 5 minutes, when it finishes, it will reboot.
Conclusion: Download V380 for PC
V380 Pro oversees wi-fi observation cams. It shows a live preview of the camera directly on the Smartphone via the internet. This application additionally chips away at a mobile network, for example, 3G and 4G. It incorporates highlights, for example, Video Recording, Video Playback, Notification and Alarm, Screenshots, Two-way communication, Motion Detector, Cloud Storage, and substantially more.