TeaTV is an application for Android, Windows, and Mac devices to watch movies and TV shows online.
Download TeaTV APK
TeaTV is a very popular app for watching TV shows and movies online. It’s one of the hottest apps as it’s been in the news for its content policy as well. TeaTV offers a huge range of options in movies, TV shows, Live TV, etc. TeaTV is available for Android, Windows as well as Mac devices for free of cost.
- Huge library of Movies from around the globe.
- Wide range of TV Shows in many languages.
- App compatibility on run on multiple devices.
- Free of cost entertainment at an expense of ADs within the app.
- Watch in FULL HD quality.
- Curate your personal list to watch later inside the app anytime you want.
- Lightweight user interface so you can find what to watch easily.
- Watch promos and trailers of upcoming movies and shows.
- TeaTV has a section for reviews as well so you can learn more about your what you’re watching.
- Enjoy no ADs on Tea TV using the ad-free version.
How to install Tea TV App on your Device
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Allow the download as it might raise an issue with app security.
- Click on the APK file and proceed to install it.
- Make sure you have allowed installation from unconventional sources in your Android Settings.
- After installation, check the app icon and start using the app.
You can run Tea TV for Windows in two ways.
Using Tea TV for Windows application directly:
- Go to teatv.net and head over to the Windows section of downloads.
- Download the .EXE file and proceed to setup.
- Now you can enjoy Tea TV if you have an internet connection.
Using Tea TV APK on Windows using Emulator:
- Download Bluestacks or Nox Player on your Windows.
- Install the app and run it.
- Login with your Google Account inside the emulator.
- Download the APK file from the link given above.
- Through the emulator, install the APK directly.
- Run the app and enjoy.
Tea TV for Mac is available as .DMG file at TeaTV.net. You can also use the method given to run TeaTV on your Mac using an Emulator.