gCMOB for PC is a software that lets a user watch the CCTV camera’s activities on their PC. It is an extension of software initially introduced by a CCTV company, which goes by the name CP Plus. It earlier used to enable the activities to be watched on mobile phones. The software is indeed the best one in the market.
Download gCMOB for PC and MAC
Downloading and installing the gCMOB software on a PC can be acceptable in two ways. Let us discuss both of them in brief:
1. Download gCMOB without Bluestacks:
This method involves a few significant steps, which are as follows:
- Install gCMOB for windows: This step includes right-clicking on the saved file and then clicking on the Run as administrator option. After passing through the step, press the Yes button, and the process of installation would start to get initiated.
- The user then has to select the option if preferred language and click on the terms and conditions agreement after reading. After you click on Next, it would prompt you with two options: KBMS pro, which is the leading software, and the second one would be for the storage device.
- Click on the first option and move further. Select the directory for installation and click on the install button.
- Login: The next step involves logging in. You will be asked to add a password for the software and confirm. The next page will ask you to set a few security questions for the protection of passwords.
- Adding the device to the software: This step needs to be done very carefully. The device that needs to be added can be done by clicking on the add icon at the top with all the details.
- Start monitoring: The above three steps take care of all processes, starting from installation to making the software ready for use. Now you can view live monitoring and make use of the software.
2. The other method is by downloading through Bluestacks.
Following are the steps involved:
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run Bluestacks
- Go to the My Apps option.
- Sign in or join
- Search for gCMOB in the search bar.
- Install gCMIB on the Bluestacks on PC or Mac.
- Run gCMOB
- Add the devices to your application.
- The software is ready to be used.
The software comes with some beautiful features. Some of them are:
- It enables the user to see the live monitoring of the activities going on in CCTV.
- The users can also watch the recordings later using the software.
- The recording can be seen from anywhere, even if you are not at home.
- Management systems like motions and sensors are also provided with the software.
- Access control can be added.
- Users can see activity logs.
- Camera image colors and similar options can be adjusted.
- PTZ cameras can also be co trolled using gCMOB.
How can I watch gCMOB on PC?
gCMOB application needs to be installed on Bluestacks or can directly be downloaded as well. After installing, you need to add the devices you want to connect it with and enjoy live monitoring from anywhere.
How to download gCMOB on PC?
The prices of download involve installing Bluestacks and then running the gCMOB application on it.
What is meant by KVMS pro?
KVMS Pro is a remote viewer that enables PTZ control, live monitoring, time search, and play options.
How to download KVMS pro?
After signing in to the My Apps option on Bluestacks, type KVMS pro in the search and install the application.
Is the gCMOB application free?
Yes, the application comes free of cost and can be downloaded without paying any fee.
Conclusion: Download gCMOB for PC and Mac
While you select gCMOB for monitoring your CCTV on your PC, you are selected the best one. It possesses various exciting features and lets you manage your CCTV on your PC. This software can be used on your PC or Mac. It can be downloaded on a PC or Mac with two different methods. Both of the methods have been thoroughly tried and tested. With the advanced technology, the technology to view your home or workplace activities from any remote location has been made possible by beautiful and wonderfully working apps like these.