Download SPD Drivers for Windows Free!
Users of smartphones with SPD chipsets will encounter several problems. For example, transferring data from a phone to a laptop, flashing stock firmware, and so on. To fix those problems, you’ll need an SPD USB driver and an SPD flash tool.
To flash any Spreadtrum device, download the SPD Auto Installation Driver. Only the mobile can be flashed using SPD Flash Tool when the SPD driver is installed. This driver is an important program to update, flash, and upgrade any SPD phones and tablets. If you’re trying to connect an Android smartphone or tablet powered by Spreadturm (Unisoc) to your PC, then SPD Driver helps you to fix the problems in a few minutes. After the installation of the SPD USB driver is done on to your pc then it quickly detects your smartphone or tablet for transferring, flashing, firmware update, flash files, and removing FRP and screen lock.
Download SPD Drivers
Features of Spreadtrum Driver
- Easy installation: SPD USB driver is easy to install and use on your computer. Anyone can use it in simple steps.
- Box software support: Volcano Box, Miracle Box, Piranha Box, and Infinity Box are all supported by these drivers. These Box Software programs are used to flash or install Firmware and IMEI on Spreadtrum/Unisoc devices.
- Support for IMEI tool: The WriteIMEI tool is supported by the drivers. On Spreadtrum/Unisoc smartphones, tablets, and feature phones, you can use it to flash or write the IMEI.
- Support for SPD flash tool: you can easily flash stock firmware onto your device with the support of the SPD flash tool.
- Connect Spreadtrum phones easily: You can conveniently link Spreadtrum phones to your PC and transfer data with these drivers installed on your computer. You can move Contacts, Media, Documents, and other items.
- System compatibility of the driver:
Some of the supported software and tools are:
- SPD Flash Tool
- Volcano Box
- Infinity-Box Tool
- GPG Dragon
- SPD Tools
- SPD Research Download Tool
- Miracle Box Latest Setup
- GSM Aladdin
- UMT MTK Setup
- MRT Dongle
- SPD FRP Tools and many more.
Installation of SPD Flash Drivers on Windows Devices
The links are available to download the SPD Driver. The files will be in compressed format and have to extract to install them.
Steps to install the SPD Driver:
- Download and extract relevant drivers.
- Click open the extracted folder and install DPInst.exe. complete the installation process.
- Type ” Device Manager” in the window search bar and press enter to open.
- Select the action tab and also select “Add legacy hardware”. Immediately this option will not be visible, so wait for a few minutes to reflect.
- Select the second option ” Install the hardware from the list” in the new wizard. Click on next.
- “Have disk option” appears and click it.
- Select the SciU2S.INF file from the extracted driver folder in the browser.
- Choose the available model ‘SCI USB2Serial’.
- Finally, click next to finish the installation of the SPD Driver on your computer.
After the completion of the process, you can easily connect the Spreadtrum/Unisoc phone to your computer.
You can alternatively install the SPD Driver by running the Install.bat file included inside the folder. To install the SPD USB Driver in the other two folders, run the executable file (dpinst.exe). Also, please let us know if you have any issues with the driver in the comments section.
Digital Signature Isn’t Included in the Third-Party INF:
If you encounter digital signature difficulties while installing the driver, first try the instructions below to resolve the issue in a matter of seconds.
Use the Administrator’s Permission to run Command Prompt.
Copy-paste the available code credit /set testsigning.
Restart your computer to install an SPD USB driver.
Conclusion: Download SPD Drivers Latest Version for Windows
That concludes our discussion on the newest SPD Drivers for Windows 2022. You’ll need to install an SPD flash tool to utilize the driver. A flash tool will be used by the driver to assist you in doing the flash process flawlessly. You can use these drivers to connect any Spreadtrum smartphone, tablet, or feature phone to perform data transfers and other tasks.