AllCast for PC is an app, that can make casting content from your smartphone or tablet onto a bigger screen like TV, making the viewing experience a better and a comfortable one, for your favorite movie or play a youtube video, music, or gallery for widescreen and efficient viewing. The good news is that is completely free and AllCast can be downloaded from the app store like any other app.
AllCast for Windows
The troubles faced watching on a small screen can be avoided by using this free app with some premium offer features, and it can be used on Windows or Mac. But for that you just need an android emulator to be able to use the app. Nevertheless, the experience that AllCast can provide is exceptional and the features are user-friendly and convenient.
As we speak of the PC version, it is not available as yet but it can be easily started with an Emulator program which can allow us to use AllCast on PC.
An emulator can allow the host system to run required software by imitating another computer or program. It can make Windows run on a Mac Computer and Mac on a Windows computer without hampering the user experience.
Emulators that are for every OS (operating system):
BlueStacks – allows emulating android apps on windows, Mac.
Appetize.io – allows usage of iOS apps on any PC
XCode – allows running iOS on windows and Mac
WINE – allows the running of windows application on Linux OS
For gamers emulators like SNES Classic and Playstation Portable can help.
Some important things to note while using Allcast would be:
- Having a stable and same Wi-Fi which all devices are connected with.
- Sign in with Google credentials for casting between devices.
How to install the AllCast App on PC
- Start with emulator installation like BlueStacks for windows or Mac. Check the link below.
Link – https://www.bluestacks.com/download.htmls.
- It can be installed normally like all the other apps and install it. Run BlueStacks.
- Press the Search icon in BlueStacks.
- Type AllCast and click search play for AllCast
- Different options are displayed. Click on the play store option of Google and it can redirect you to the official store link.
- Next, click download/install by accepting terms and conditions.
- Installation starts immediately and a notification will pop up as soon as the installation process is over.
- Once the app is installed go to the BlueStacks homepage and find the AllCast app.
- So now your PC is installed with AllCast App for your wider and bigger viewing experience.
Note that all the emulators have this option.
- Download the AllCast APK file on your PC.
- Once done, it can be installed using emulator app player(For installation of emulator refer above)
- Finally, go to the emulator homepage and click on all apps and find the AllCast app.
You are ready for the widescreen viewing on your Tv.
Selecting the content to play:
There are thumbnail options for selecting the type of content you would want to cast. Be it videos, images, or games.
you can fetch from Google accounts and multiple gadgets with the same account with the same wifi connectivity.
Products that are compatible with AllCast:
As smart ecosystems are a part of our everyday life, they can make things easy only if all the devices can be compatible with it. Hence AllCast can be used and is compatible for viewing TV to playing video games. Some noteworthy and most common product compatibility is with
- Smart TV of Samsung WDTV, DLNA
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox comprises a smart ecosystem.
And more to be added soon.
Features of AllCast for PC
- It is available for free and later can be updated to premium versions.
- Using AllCast you can send your videos, music, and photo files from your computer to the TV.
- It provides compatibility options with,
- Amazon Fire Tv.
- Smart TV of Sony TV, Panasonic Smart TV, Samsung TV of all screen sizes.
- Not just that but also making it easy for photos, videos, and multimedia transfers from any device.
- Leaves us with an enriching experience of viewing on a large screen with ease of connectivity and clarity.
- It can communicate with every smart device of any brand.
- It definitely comes with an easy interface and is intuitive.
- It is useful and functional with all smart ecosystems.
1. Can AllCast be used for Windows PC and Mac?
Yes, it can be used for both by the prior installation of an emulator like BlueStacks, Xeplayer, etc.
2. Can AllCast be used for all gaming Consoles?
AllCast can be used for gaming purposes and is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Conclusion: AllCast for PC Free Download
It is a great option to have this for screencasting be it for entertainment, gaming, or meeting rooms with fast connectivity without glitches and simple to use.